Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Inconvenience Caused is Regretted


Waiting at the domestic departures terminal of the IGI Airport. My flight, SG 309, to Chennai was scheduled to have taken off an hour back. There have been continuous announcements , each shifting the departure time only further. Am bored and irritated, even more so considering the fact that I could have spent these last two hours more productively at my best friend's home, where I had spent a rather happy part of the day (embarrassing photo albums topped by his mom's delightful cooking). Sitting here, listening to "May I have your attention please. SpiceJet flight 309 to Chennai has been delayed. The flight would now depart at 2030 hours. Inconvenience caused is regretted", isnt really what I had in mind.

3 comments:

  1. atleast the terminal looks nice, when contrasted with chennai's very own murugappa (or smthing like that) airport

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont mind waiting at the Chennai airport, because the time I would be sacrificing shall probably be, otherwise, spent in the room doing something not very fun, as opposed to the case mentioned here, where I could have gotten a few more hours of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bored and frustrated you!
    Did you write this at the airport?
    And also, IGI airport sucksss. I like Chennai's better!

    ReplyDelete