Monday, June 8, 2009

Re-emergence

Well..back from a long period of dormancy..thanks to Aniket. For insulting me repeatedly.. And as promised, I am acknowledging it here..
aniket
: ek kaam karo

delete your blog

Taunting reminder mails..with chat excerpts

Shruti: yaar bahut saare blog likhne hain
aaj raat mein likhti hoon
Aniket: chod do, tumse nahi hoga
Shruti: oh ho
we will see!
Aniket: dekhte hain

And the others too

me: thinking of blogging
srikanth: rehne do
tum sirf bolti ho

So..Here I go

Well, a brief round up of whatever could not get its share of the limelight here so far:
  • The Sem- mixed bag, Mtech courses with ultimate boring content, and even more boring profs
  • The Parties- Hostel Nites saw how guys can cry like human hosepipes and how girls can act, when high..On a serious note, also began to accept that I too am going to miss this place a year later , despite my repeated vehement refusal to accept the fact
  • The Partings- Btech friends started leaving for home, traditional bidai scenes witnessed
  • The Wedding- attended my best friend's sister's wedding in Hyd, first South Indian wedding I have been to, Snow World being the cherry on the cake (or ice cream)
  • The Internship- @iDiscoveri as part of the E4SI fellowships immersion programme, still on. more on that to follow
Here's to Verity Season II

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. The link in my name is broken. Do something about it!

    Like the phoenix pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about GMAT ? You are mugging so hard haven't seen you long time.

    ReplyDelete