Monday, August 17, 2009

Good to be Bad???

Was having this discussion with my mom and she alleged that our generation has a problem of equating being "bad" to being cool. So arrogance is sexy, drinking and smoking is hep, its fetch to be unemotional and cold, being manipulative is admired, infidelity is studness. Then came across the following lines scribbled on the back of a notebook which made me wonder if she was right after all :
You think you know
But you never can
Nothing is ever what it seems
Masks are the latest fashion
Deceit runs through as the deepest passion



4 comments:

  1. I have this theory of mine: the kindness in a person is inversely proportional to the goodness he displays in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got the flash of this friends episode where joey sings:
    O momma, o Daddy
    I am a big ol' baddy

    and we know how joey was..just a small proof for my theorem. [:)]

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom says listening to rock music is the culture of the,"Junglees"

    ReplyDelete